Front Desk Manager – Job Description
Job Type: Front Desk Manager for an HOA in Ketchum, Idaho
Full-time with specific hours
Who We Are
Habitat on Trail Creek is a combination timeshare and full-time residence condominium. Founded in 1989, our goal is to provide a welcoming, safe, and clean condominium where residents and timeshare owners can relax and enjoy the community and beautiful recreation-based area. We are owner-owned through the homeowner association (HOA), and we treat all of our employees like they are valued members of the homeowner family.
Habitat on Trail Creek HOA is looking for a highly organized and outstanding problem-solver to serve as the Front Desk Manager of our facility. This role requires someone with supervisory experience, an excellent communicator, a self-starter, and who can learn new technology with ease. This job is full-time, year-round, and does require weekends. In addition, this person will need to serve as the emergency on-call contact.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
● Serve as the manager-on-duty liaison with guests and owners. Facilitate excellent customer service to all our owners and customers.
● Use the reservation software. Verify that reservations are being posted and communicated to the housekeeping team promptly and have the room keys and paperwork completed for their check-in on time.
● Serve as a contact for our owners and guests throughout their stay.
● Support our GM by collecting and scanning mail and invoices, interacting with management regarding daily operations and reservations, and complete all tasks required by management.
● Assist with supervising our housekeeping staff. Ensure they are working as efficiently and as effectively as possible. Engage in random quality control inspections of duties and tasks performed by the team to ensure excellence in appearances and cleanliness for each of our 12 timeshare units.
● Clean timeshare condo units when needed for mid-week turnovers.
● Launder all linens, keep inventory and inspect linens for wear and tear.
● Keep inventory of housekeeping and condo unit supplies, inform GM for ordering.
● Participate in collecting information from guests and owners; whenever maintenance items are reported, communicate them immediately to our General Manager (GM).
● When possible, perform minor maintenance (replace light bulbs, keep the office clean and tidy, light snow removal, sweep or clean up minor messes such as leaves or accidents around the hot tub enclosure).
● Take care of the flower beds in Summer.
● Supervise and interact with vendors.
● Must be a self-starter that can work without constant or close supervision, be detail orientated
● Legal to work in the U.S. with proper identification.
● Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
● Must be very thorough and able to follow through and follow up.
● Personable and compassionate to homeowners’ and guests’ needs.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Highly organized.
● Able to work indoors and outdoors, in all weather.
● Able to work weekdays, nights, weekends, & holiday shifts as needed.
● Set shifts
● Remote interview process.
● Social distancing guidelines in place (with guests, owners, employees).
● Virtual and phone meetings.
● Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.